!-- blueadvertise.com ad code : Big Box 300x250 -->

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Reminders of Why I Love Japan so Much

Sometimes we get snowed under with all the daily things going on.


There are many things on my mind this morning. For one, there is a parents and teachers meeting at my son's school today and I suspect (but hope not) that I will get asked many questions about the poor boy who passed away. I don't know anything more than I have already written. What more is there to know, anyway?


My mind and heart are heavy.


Though, through it all, god (or the giant electrode in the sky) sends me a message and reminds me of why I love Japan so much and why being here is such a wonderful thing and why right now is a great time to be alive.



Children at a festival

Beautiful shrine in Tochigi in spring

For much much more see Jimbo's Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment