!-- blueadvertise.com ad code : Big Box 300x250 -->

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The US Expected Pearl Harbor! Here's Proof!

The other day, I blogged about the Japanese women's soccer team winning the World Cup. In that article, I made a mock newspaper headline that parodied the newspaper headlines right after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.


While I suck at Photoshop, from some of the stuff I see coming out of other internet sites, overall, I guess I am not soooo bad. I made my mock up in less than 20 minutes.... (Pat myself on the back!)


Here it is again:




Well, at least I thought it was funny!


But, a strange thing happened while I was searching for a suitable newspaper to alter for the World Cup... I  came upon this newspaper headline which surprised me. It is dated November 30, 1941.  


CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW


This is the Hilo Hawaii Sunday paper stating that "Japan May Strike Over Weekend"!!!??? Since that is the Sunday version, "the weekend" would mean "this coming weekend." That would be December 6 or 7, 1941. That is exactly one week before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Wait a minute, folks! How would a local newspaper know this... Or is this just gossip that "everyone knew anyway? That's too bizarre!... 

Or is it?

Or is this just another clustef*ck episode in US government re-writing history? Like the BS story that the so-called Civil War was about freeing the slaves? Or that the war on Iraq was to bring those people democracy? Yeah, if you believe this stuff, I have some prime Afghani oil pipelines to sell you

You draw your own conclusions as to what this means.... I think, "Surprise attack, my a*s!"

This topic about whether or not FDR knew about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor comes up every December. The definitive book about it is Robert Stinnett's "Day of Deceit.

Revisionist historians have been stating for years that FDR and the US government goaded Japan into war so that they could join in the fight. I think, considering US imperialist policies - even simply judging since 2001 - tend to support this thesis.....

This newspaper front cover certainly does.

No comments:

Post a Comment