!-- blueadvertise.com ad code : Big Box 300x250 -->

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prepare For a Shock! This Video is a Top Recommended on YouTube Japan

This particular video is on the top rotation for recommended video in Japan as of this very moment (Nov. 4, 2010 17:00)。It is a video that shows a tattoo convention in Columbia with some pretty horrible piercings (I mean like meat hook size piercings)...

Call me old-fashioned but I was blown away that this was a highly recommended video on YouTube Japan....

ビデオはここでクリックhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQvCYco6kM&feature=topvideos

Many of the comments (written in Japanese, of course) were things like; "This makes me sick just watching it."

But, regardless of what I think, tattoos and piercing are extremely popular among young Japanese today... I once asked a young guy why he had some many tattoos all over his body and he replied, "I want to be different!" To which I said, "You mean like all your friends..."

He answered, "Yeah!"


This is a video taken from a tattoo convention in Columbia. of the International Tattoo Convention. I think it is disgusting... But, I reckon that, this is what 20-somethings like these days.

I can't embed this video as it is locked... Doubt that I would embed it even if I could.

Watch the video at your own risk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQvCYco6kM&feature=topvideos

No comments:

Post a Comment