!-- blueadvertise.com ad code : Big Box 300x250 -->

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Life is Ruined!!!

It's over. The biggest, most famous and oldest newspaper in Japan has printed a story about my wife and me and talks about my randy times as a drug addict.


I'm ruined. What ever will I tell the Bridge Club members?


From Japan Times:


.... Mike: I went to drug rehabilitation after getting married.


Jeez! I have to kill myself now. Yeah? Well at least I have the balls to admit my human shortcomings. Far too many people in today's society want to hide their faults and problems.


If we were all perfect, we'd be god. I'm not perfect... Oh, what a happier day we'd have if everyone would just tell the truth. 


Read more at Japan Times.


Thanks to Mami Maruko

No comments:

Post a Comment