!-- blueadvertise.com ad code : Big Box 300x250 -->

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hooters Tokyo? Lame!

I wrote before about how lame Hooters in Tokyo was probably going to be...

Well, from what I've seen, it does look pretty second rate. Here's proof.

Japan already has all sorts of sex related businesses (from straight to the most sordid that you - or I - can probably imagine!)...

I figured that a place like Hooters in Tokyo would be lame... No, make that LAME! Who needs a sex-themed "Denny's" sort of family restaurant? Is this the best that they could do?

Here's the video:



God! Is this ever second-rate! Couldn't these clowns at least afford to pay for professional camera and editing?

Also, is it just me or do I see empty tables (on opening day, no less) and bored faces (especially on the girls who are dancing)? This place just doesn't seem to be the buzzing wild bash that I'd expect from an opening party...

Hooters in Tokyo? Lame! (Notice at the start of the video that they even spell "Hooters" wrong. They spell it as "Hoters"... Laughable...)

This gets a massive FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment